The entertainingly alliterative A Play, a Pint and a Pint series returns to Glasgow’s Òran Mór cultural centre for its ninth season of fourteen new plays from Monday 1 September until late December.
Launched in 2004, each week sees a new production being performed by different actors at lunchtime. The ticket price of ten pounds covers a ticket for the play, a pie and the drink of your choice.
This season the plays include:
- Mums and Lovers by Ian Pattison, w/c 1 September
- Speak the Speech by Alma Cullen, w/c 8 September
- Sweet Home Balmaha by Tom Urie/Matthew McVarish/Donald Cameron, w/c 15 September
- When Clarence Calls by Ford Kiernan, w/c 22 September
- Killing Brando by Alexis Zegerman, w/c 29 September
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla by Lydia Adetunji, w/c 13 October
For a full list of plays and booking details head over to the website.